Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 3

kicked the feet up after the 'jog'

What a day! Big kid had his first swim lesson this morning so, no run. Niece, nephew, mom came into town for lunch, no run. Big kid had baseball game this evening, no run. Parents took all of us to Famous Dave's for dinner (salad and turkey burger for me thankyouverymuch) no run. Got home at 9:20. Went for my workout with my hubby. Thanks hubby!

It was dark, it was muggy, I had dinner almost an hour prior. I still did it! My time was even better. Still doing the jog for 1 minute and walk for 4 minutes routine. Today I totaled 2.54 miles in 34:24. Breaking it down that's a 13:32 minute mile. Not too shabby considering three days ago I averaged a 17:49 minute mile.

My legs reminded me they've not been used very much the past 10 years. I'm reminding them of what the should have been doing.

Talked with hubby about how I thought this was supposed to get easier. He reminded me that I'm just starting out. Remind me of this post in a year so I can giggle about how I'm feeling right now.

Time to tuck the kiddos into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment