Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 5

2.43 miles in 35 minutes 52 seconds.

Went solo this time. I could definitely feel that I was going slower. My shins hurt this time out. I'm not sure if it's due to skipping a day of workout OR because I've actually gotten my fat a$$ off the couch and started doing something. I'm thinking the latter.

A bit frustrated as I stepped on the scale this morning. WARNING: If you are doing this with me, don't step on a scale this early on. I'm super torked off because I GAINED! Hubs says everyone in my position would do the same. Gaining muscle will add weight. It won't be too long before I see a difference in the other direction. (This is when my friends who have recently lost weight after years of going stagnant will back him up as I'm still a doubter.)

I haven't changed much in my eating other than the obvious. No need for dessert EVERY night. I eat less than I did previously. If we go out, I try and pick something healthier.

We'll see. Gotta go, we are out of milk and it's my turn to get some. DANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment